Ingredients (makes 9 mini quiches):?
- 1 sheet (8.65 oz.) frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup shredded Gruyère cheese or Monterey jack cheese
- 3 pieces thinly sliced ham, chopped small
- 1 1/2 mini tomatoes, minced (reserve remaining slice for topping)
- 4 1/2 mini tomatoes, cut into halves
*You will need 27 foil baking cups, 2.5” diameter each.
*This recipe was developed for the Toaster Oven (ET-WMC22). Adjustments may be necessary when using other models.