Ingredients (serves 2-3):
- 2-3 salmon fillets (6-8 oz. each)
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 cups fresh spinach, washed and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 green onion, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Roasted seaweed (nori), slivered (roasted seaweed can be purchased at most Asian markets)
*This recipe was developed for the Gourmet d'Expert? Electric Skillet (EP-RAC50). Adjustments may be necessary when using other models.
Marinate salmon in Marinade sauce for 5-10 minutes.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in the Gourmet d’Expert? Electric Skillet on High setting. Add onions, and cook approximately 3 minutes. Add spinach and mushrooms and cook 2 minutes. Stir in teriyaki sauce and remove - set aside.
Lower heat to Medium-High setting (360 - 400°F). Heat 1 Tbsp. oil, add marinated salmon fillets and cook 5 minutes on each side basting occasionally with marinade.
Add onions, mushrooms and spinach to pan and cover. Lower heat to simmer and cook another 1-2 minutes.
Remove and top salmon with garnish and roasted seaweed slivers.